FEATURED HAWS PLUMBING PRODUCTS
Shown: Model 1011
Model 1011 “Hi-Lo” wall mounted barrier-free drinking fountain shall include dual 18 gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel satin finish basins with integral swirl design, 14 gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel wall bracket, 100% lead-free waterways, push-button operated stainless steel valves with front-accessible cartridge and flow adjustment, polished chrome-plated brass vandal-resistant bubbler heads with integral laminar anti-squirt flow, chrome-plated brass vandal-resistant waste strainers, vandal-resistant bottom plates, stainless steel satin finish back panel, high and low fountain mounting levels, and 1-1/4″ O.D. (3.2 cm) waste pipes. (P-trap and stop require rear access) REQUIRES MODEL 6700.4 PRICED SEPARATELY.
• Integral fl ow control designed to match controlled fl ow and velocity needs for ANSI compliance (sec. 6.1.1)
• Predictable stream height provides enhanced victim comfort for full 15-minute flush
• Smooth laminar fl ows provide comfortable water pressure
• ANSI Z358.1 compliant for velocity, stream height, and gallons per minute
• Inverted water streams protect sensitive eye ducts and glands by fl ushing away from the lacrimal punctum
• ANSI Z535.1 compliant green ABS plastic head and bowl option
• ABS plastic in-line strainer collects debris to help reduce injury aggravation
• Pre-built and fully water tested for reliability
• Ball and valve with stainless steel stem for durability
• Meets facility needs with corrosion resistant, ABS plastic and stainless steel options
• Options available for freeze and scald protection bleed valves
MORE HAWS PRODUCTS
LET US HELP YOU FIND WHAT YOU NEED
At Service Reps., Inc. we are committed to customer satisfaction. For this reason we provide you several convenient ways to contact us. We are open Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, CST. Please call or write for design assistance, customer service, product information, or give your comments and suggestions regarding this site. We look forward to hearing from you.
Since the inception of Service Reps we have been forging strong relationships with our manufacturers, wholesalers, and customers. We are proud in the fact that Service Reps has maintained many of the relationships that Paul fostered Thirty-Five Plus years ago. “Service” is branded in our name and will continue to be the lead consideration in everything we do!
The specification and installation of emergency showers and eyewashes requires careful consideration of several factors, most of which are driven by the specific needs and risks of a given business as well as the requirements of ANSI Z358.1. Below is a list that Haws...
MIFAB’s RoofGuard Roof Domes and Scupper Grates increase the surface area up to five times or more, making a protected drain virtually uncloggable. RoofGuard will replace any Roof Drain Dome Strainer up to 15” in diameter and Scupper Drain openings from 6” to 12” in...
Service Reps., Inc. is proud to announce a new partnership with Stiebel-Eltron USA as of January 8, 2018. Stiebel Eltron was founded by Dr. Theodor Stiebel in 1924 to manufacture his revolutionary immersion water heaters. More than 90 years later, the company is...
Copyright 2017 Service Reps Inc.